Our IT Operations team works alongside your own internal team and coordinates with any third-party vendors to carry out the operational tasks that fall on the IT side of your business. We take a proactive approach to IT management, identifying problems or breaches of security that can cost you time and money. We focus on these areas to keep operations running smoothly.
Supporting Your Employees and Customers
We help put in place processes and software that establishes how to solve problems as quickly as possible, and avoid them in the future. This includes:
- Identifying the who, how, and when of handling regular requests from your user community, like updating passwords.
- Managing the process of fixing critical errors and problems, like a loss of connectivity.
Keeping Your Data Confidential and Secure
We avoid costly breaches of security by taking a proactive approach that maintain data integrity and mitigate risks. This includes:
- Crafting security goals and design appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your resources and information.
- Regularly testing security mechanisms and ensuring they are up-to-date with current best practices.
Assessing and Mentoring Your Technical Team Members
We provide reviews of technical staff that provide meaningful information for non-technical management and executives to understand the work of their technical team. This includes:
- Assessing their skills, detail their accomplishments, identify any improvements needed, and provide a path forward for improvement.
- Suggesting ways to provide professional growth.
Maintaining Your Technical Structure
We help maintain your technical structure by assessing the system-wide impact of any changes before they’re made. This includes:
- Reviewing requests for new technology to ensure they are compatible with existing systems, and identifying the associated merits and risks.
- Assisting with implementations to your technical structure, like unifying your computer network or rewiring your office.