Automating business processes and growing web-sales for a traditionally brick-and-mortar luxury retail brand.
With their combination of highly customized processes, one-off inventory items, and personalized sales and marketing strategies, Bauman Rare Books needed a solution to centralize and integrate a number of systems into a single application. BSpace, a custom application built by Brio, is Bauman’s one-stop-shop for their back office needs; it includes everything from inventory, sales, and reporting to website management and catalog production.
The Solution: Web-Based ERP Application
- Moved a legacy desktop program to the web.
- Integrated over 100 thousand offline images for inventory items with the system, allowing sales staff instant access to images for generation of custom quotes and sales collateral.
- Prevented duplicate sales by taking a paper-based process and creating an invoicing system that logs sales and tracks inventory in real-time.
- Created built-in collaboration tools to help staff at 3 different locations manage and communicate about sales and marketing efforts.
- Integrated their website and enabled non-technical employees to update the eCommerce site.
- Developed an eMarketing plan that doubled website sales in 1 year.