Building a website that reflects the clout and creativity of this award-winning PR and marketing firm.
With closets full of awards and a reputation as one of Philadelphia’s top PR firms, Hornercom needed a website that reflected their personality, expertise, and extensive experience. Because their prior website was outdated and lacking in content, Brio worked with Hornercom not only to create a design that reflected their fun and energizing brand, but also produced results -- search results, that is.
The Solution: DNN Content Management System
- Designed a custom and fully responsive theme and icon set that not only became the basis of Hornercom’s website, but also their style guide for other marketing collateral.
- Introduced highly visual case studies that allow Hornercom to display their success stories online, all through an interface that’s easy for non-technical users to update.
- Made it possible to display the full text of press releases online, automatically adding boilerplate information to each press release behind the scenes.
- Conducted keyword research and analysis to help Hornercom find and target the most relevant keywords on their website.
- Increased visibility on non-ranking keywords to page 1 on Google Search in less than 6 months.